„Design Your Job 3“ is a project supported by European Union through ERASMUS+ program. The project goal is to develop and test specific IT program (web & graphic design) needed on the labor market that can be used on systematic level for re-training / re-qualification of unemployed people.
Project is implemented by Center for Youth and Social Development „RES POLIS“ from Novi Sad – Serbia together with its partners:
- Serbian National Employment Service – Serbia;
- Pole Emploi (French National Employment Service) – France;
- European Grants International Academy – Italy;
- K-DIGITALE – Italy;
- Electrical Engineering Students’ European association LC Tirana – Albania;
- DOREA Educational Institute – Cyprus;
- Cocoon Creations Services – Cyprus.
The project offers the opportunity for ALL young people in respective participating countries that fit into the eligibility criteria outlined below to enhance their employ-ability skills regardless of their prior formal education or professional experience.
Please read the whole Call for participants so to get familiar with the application procedure and content of the courses.
Project has 2 different education topics or web design / development and graphic design. Both topics will have additional 2 phase education level: the basic and the medium level.
For the basic level we will select 4 participants from Albania, Cyprus, Italy and Serbia for basic graphic design and another / other 4 participants from same countries for basic web development.
In second phase or the medium level of knowledge participants who finished basic part will continue to medium level.
Learning process of graphic design will be based on:
– Introduction to Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
– Basics of Graphic Design, Web Design, Pre Press
– Basic principles of visual elements and communication
– Development of creative visual thinking
Learning process of web design / development will be based on:
– Introduction – what is web design
– HTML and CSS
– Creating web pages: planning, sketching, converting designs to functional code
– Principles, working methods
– Responsive design
As part of the learning process contributing to realization of learning outcomes the participants will be given the assignments in between the module’s which participants need to fulfill in order to complete the course requirements successfully.